It’s Friday, but it doesn’t feel like Friday. Ever since I started classes this week, all my days have been messed up. But anyways, today is Five Facts Friday where you’ll learn five random facts that I found pretty interesting.
1. The human body is better suited for two four-hour sleep cycles rather than one eight-hour one.
2. People who play videogames are less likely to have nightmares.
3. The United Nations has declared the internet a basic human right.
4. Women cry an average of 30 to 64 times a year, men cry an average of 6 times a year.
5. Drinking beer actually helps strengthen your bones and teeth because it gives you a healthy dose of silicon.
And that’s it! I hope you guys have an awesome Labor Day weekend!